In Partnership with Sodexo, Priava Has Been Named A Finalist In The “Guest Experience Award” Category of the 2021 Ticketing Business Awards
The Ticketing Business Awards recognise leadership, innovation & achievement in the application of ticketing across sports, performing arts, music, cinema, live entertainment, and visitor attractions. The awards are made up of ten different categories, and we are delighted to announce that, in partnership with Sodexo, Priava has been named a finalist in the “Guest Experience Award” category.
This recognition comes as the result of the successful implementation of Priava’s premium ticketing solution at Hampden Park. Sodexo is the preferred venue partner at Hampden Park. They chose Priava as their technology partner to help them streamline the buyer’s journey for guests wishing to purchase hospitality packages for VIP suites and other matchday events.
Since its implementation, Priava’s premium ticketing solution has transformed the online sales process, providing a first-class experience for Hampden Park customers and opportunities for considerable business growth through improved efficiency and increased upsell opportunities. The primary benefits that they have experienced so far include:
- A single digital ticket replaces two paper tickets.
- Online ticketing site provides opportunities for upsell, and CRM encourages repeat business.
- A new online booking site allows staff, stakeholders and customers to create self-service room bookings for events, meetings etc.
- Venue bookings data has been integrated with external venue search agencies to ensure live and accurate availability and maximise venue occupancy.
- Priava advanced reporting capabilities allow the stadium to gain instant access to key business metrics.
- Mobile access to the venue management software allows venue staff to check availability, capture enquiries and manage upcoming events while working remotely or on the go.
Amanda Brown, UK Sales Director at Sodexo Sports & Leisure, commented, “We are delighted to partner with Priava, who provide expert advice and solutions to enhance our venue technology in the UK. They understood our ambition to transform our events and hospitality growth and have responded to our requirements above and beyond expectations.”
Winners will be announced at the Ticketing Business Awards Ceremony on Thursday, 2nd December 2021. In the meantime, read the case study about the implementation of Priava at Hampden Park here, or visit the Ticketing Business Awards website for more information about the awards.