Football New South Wales
“We looked at a few different solutions” says Kate, “but Priava gave us what we needed, was in budget and we liked the fact that it was cloud-based.” The solution has been up and running since December 2013 and according to Kate the team find it easy to use and they like the clear listings and dashboard of events.
Streamlining of tasks and elimination of double bookings
‘Bulk Editing’ saves time on repeat bookings
‘Notes’ tab functionality is very popular – updates are visible on-screen
The Notes tab also helps if a member of staff is away, as they can catch up with what’s happening just by reading the latest update.
External suppliers benefit from controlled access to system
Quick reporting reveals occupancy rates and supplies key marketing intelligence
- Comprehensive booking system for multi-purpose events;
- Cost-effective and within budget;
- Saves significant administrative time e.g. bulk editing feature saves a couple of minutes per event;
- Cloud-based system can be accessed anytime, anywhere;
- Quick and easy built-in reporting;
- Occupancy reports provide hours of use for insurance purposes;
- Organised and smooth events e.g. easy to access all information on what each event requires such as equipment/catering;
- Marketing intelligence – reveals peaks and troughs/levels of occupancy;
- Supports controlled login for external suppliers e.g. caterers;
- Elimination of double bookings;
- Dashboard provides ‘at a glance’ view of daily events;
- More effective cover for staff holidays/absenteeism – ‘Notes’ section provides detailed log of what’s been happening;
- Emailing detailed reports directly from the system makes it easier to share information and ensure all departments have access to the information that they need.
Get in touch if you’d like to learn more about how you can introduce live availability and instant bookings at your venue using Priava.