Set within an 18 hectare site, Arena Manawatū has the reputation of being both the busiest and the most versatile events and activities complex in New Zealand. Handling around 3,000 individual event/venue bookings annually, it has 36 different sporting codes being conducted regularly as well as a diverse range of events from trade shows through to multiple outdoor and indoor leisure uses Including football, futsal, tennis, volleyball, badminton and netball. The FMG stadium is the feature winter sports ground in the Central Districts of the North Island and is home to the Manawatū Rugby Football Union. In the summer months the stadium is used predominantly for International Speedway. Supplementing the oval are three first class playing fields and a corporate lounge boasting 360 degree views of the ranges and Central North Island Mountains.
Palmerston North City Council
Fast reporting for strategic Council planning, analysis of booking trends and substantial time-savings
Valuable reports for the Council can be produced in seconds rather than hours
Maximising on new and existing opportunities
Cloud is key to support home or remote working
- Save time creating reports e.g. ‘top hirers’, ‘confirmed bookings’, ‘year to year comparisons’;
- Intelligence supports future planning and budgeting for Council;
- Ease of use improves efficiency and reduces level of training;
- Supports remote and flexible working;
- Encourages proactive follow up of opportunities;
- Clear visibility of individual requirements ensures events run smoothly;
- Facilitates up-sell opportunities e.g. tea and coffee on arrival;
- Compliance with auditor’s requirements – security of data;
- Identify usage to promote use of facilities by underprivileged members of the community.