The Chart is one of the key features of our core software. To put it simply, the Chart is an interactive calendar that allows users to view venue availability in real-time. It also boasts several user-friendly features, including the venue tree, event tooltip, and quick search tools.
As part of our ongoing commitment to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our users, we have recently released a number of enhancements to the Chart to make it even easier for our users to view and manage their upcoming bookings. These enhancements make it possible to customise the Chart’s appearance at a user and administrator level.
A Customised Chart to Suit Your Organisation
Administrators can customise the appearance and determine which information is presented on the Chart, and these settings will be reflected for all users across their organisation. This includes the ability to:
- Customise the information that is displayed on the event tooltip
- Configure weekdays, weekends, opening hours and adjust the day that the week starts on
- Define the duration a venue should be held for when using the “Quick Add” feature to create a new booking via the Chart
- Reorder events in order of priority, and change the colours of the bookings that appear on the Chart based on event status
Create Different Views for Different Purposes
Users can create specific “Views” for themselves and their fellow teammates. For example, a large-scale venue may have different teams that cater to different types of events or look after different venues. They can create different views to customise the information that appears on the Chart.Users can use filtering and display settings within Views to:
- Filter the bookings that appear on the Chart based on the venue or booking details
- Hide or display the information that appears on the event tooltip, venue groups, blocked bookings and enforced bookings
- Adjust the appearance of the Chart by changing the density of rows and the colours that represent the venue statues, event type and event booking type
Important Note for Priava Customers
Chart is a free inclusion for all customers, and you can start using these enhancements straight away. Please look at the Help Centre for more information. Alternatively, if you have any questions about Email Templates or anything else to do with Priava in general, please contact your Account Manager.
If you do not currently hold a Priava subscription and would like to find out more about our enterprise-grade solution, please contact us.